|If you are represented by any agents, please note that ALL FEES are to be paid directly to KLC INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE. Please do not make any payment to your Agent.|
How to Apply
International Students (click here)
Please follow our Step-by-Step guide on application procedure:
Step 1 – Check Admission Criteria to ensure that you satisfy the minimum entry requirements of the course and submit the necessary documents
Step 2 – Complete the International Student Application Form (download here (Update in progress))
Step 3 – Ensure that you have all the supporting documents required for student pass application
Step 4 – Completed application forms are to be submitted to KLC International Institute accompanied by:
- A non-refundable application fee of $288.90 (inclusive of GST)
- Photocopies of all relevant academic qualifications, result slip, birth certificate, passport, 4 color passport size photographs
Application fee can be payable by bank draft payment in Singapore dollars payable to KLC International Institute Pte Ltd.
KLC International Institute Pte Ltd
587 Upper Serangoon Road Crestar Building Singapore 534564
Tel: (65) 6337 8338
Email : email@example.com
- We will contact applicant upon receipt of application within a week.
- Students pass holders are not permitted to engage in any form of employment or attend an industrial attachment/internship programme, whether paid or unpaid, without a valid work pass issued by Ministry of Manpower
- All fields in the application form must be completed. Incomplete application form may result in a delay your application process.