KLC International Institute embraces a corporate culture advocating Teamwork, Management by Objective, Partnership, Continuous Learning and Care & Concern towards a lifelong journey of educational excellence. If you are looking forward to a rewarding career, JOIN US!
- Full-time Trainers for Early Childhood Education
- Master in Early Childhood Education
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- To provide quality and customer-oriented services to our students and to handle daily course administration matters for both English & Chinese courses.
- Min Diploma with 2 years’ relevant experience
- Pleasant personality & disposition
- Pro-active, meticulous and well-organized individual
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Preferably with customer service experience in the educational industry
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (written and spoken)
. Working location : No 587, Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore 534564
. Working hours : 5.5 days’ work week, alternate Saturday
Interested candidates should email your latest resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.