To provide quality and customer-oriented services to our students and to handle daily course administration matters for both English & Chinese courses.
– To administer the classes, include monitoring of students’ attendance and assignment submission.
– To collect fees and follow up on the outstanding payment.
– To compile the class attendance for submission of funding claim.
– To submit funding applications & claims.
– To handle AIMS, LMS Canvas and TP Gateway.
– To apply/ cancel Student’s Pass on time.
– To support course activities e.g. new class orientation, graduation etc.
– To perform employment tracking
– Min Diploma with 2 years’ relevant experience
– Pleasant personality & disposition
– Pro-active, meticulous and well-organized individual
– PC literate with proficiency in MS Office
– Preferably with customer service experience in the educational industry
– Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
– Bilingual in English & Mandarin (written and spoken)
. Working location : BLK 135, Jurong Gateway Road, #03-341, Singapore 600135
. Working hours : 5.5 days’, alternate Saturday work week