The Early Years Development Framework “sets the standard for quality of care and learning practices that are specific to the developmental needs of infants, toddlers and pre-nursery children. It describes desired outcomes, key principles and practices for young children’s holistic development and learning.
The Framework provides educarers with broad guidelines to plan and deliver culturally and developmentally appropriate experiences, strengthen home-centre partnerships, enhance professional development and foster community networking” (EYDF, p. 10).
- Address current issues for teachers, professionals, families and children in accessing to new technologies;
- Identify approaches to IT use in children’s learning;
- Utilise IT resources to support children’s reading and writing.
- Overview of the Early Years Development Framework
- The Developing Child
- The Intentional Programme
- The Involved Family
- The Engaged Community
Child care centre supervisors and early years educarers who work with:
- Infants (2 to 18 months)
- Toddlers (above 18 to 30 months old)
- Pre-Nursery children (above 30 to 36 months old)
Participants who are proficient in the English language as courses will be conducted in English only.
- 16 hours
Award of Certificate
WSQ Statement of Attainment upon successful course completion.
|Course Fees||90% SSG Funding**|
All fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST and are in Singapore dollars.
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP** (Union Training Assistance Programme).
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice.
** Terms & Conditions apply