|资助||Union Training Assistance Programme (“UTAP”)||高达70% 新加坡精深局(SSG)/劳发局(WSG)学费资助||高达80% 新加坡精深局(SSG)/劳发局(WSG)学费资助||职业中途加强津贴（MCES)|
|WSQ Higher Certificate in Infant Care (Chinese)||✔||✔|
|WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years (Chinese)||✔||✔|
|WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (Chinese) (WSQ PDECCE-C)||✔||✔||✔|
What is UTAP?
UTAP is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more union members to go for skills upgrading. NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP.
Who can apply?
All NTUC members can apply for UTAP. However, the following criteria must be met to be eligible for UTAP:
- Paid-up union membership before course commenced, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be fully funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
- 给予年龄35 岁或以上;
- 每月收入在$2300 或以下的新加坡公民。
- 给予年龄40 岁或以上的新加坡公民
To qualify, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Your organisation must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Employment size of not more than 200
- Trainee must be a Singapore Citizen (*Permanent Residents of Singapore also qualify for higher funding for certifiable courses supported by SSG, except for Academic CET courses at the Polytechnics/ ITE)
- Trainee must be a bona fide employee (i.e. hired in accordance with Employment Act) and fully employer sponsored for the training)
- This scheme is applicable for company-sponsored applicants only
SMEs will enjoy subsidies of 90% of the course fees when they sponsor their employees for the WSQ Early Childhood Care & Education training courses. All employers of workers who meet the eligibility criteria for Workfare Skills Support (WSS) scheme will continue to receive course fee funding under the WSS scheme2.
SMEs can also claim absentee payroll capped at $7.50/hr based on classroom hours. All employers of workers who meet the eligibility criteria for Workfare Skills Support (WSS) scheme will continue to enjoy absentee payroll funding under the WSS scheme2.
 With effect from 1 July 2020, under the Workfare Skills Support (WSS) scheme, employers who sponsor their employees (Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above, and earning up to $2,300 per month) are eligible for course fee and absentee payroll funding at 90% for the WSQ Early Childhood Care & Education training courses.
请游览 www.skillsfuture.sg/credit 查询获核准的课程。