Computational thinking and coding are undeniably associated with computers and technology. But did you know that the basics of computational thinking can be taught without a screen? Join us in exploring what computational thinking means in the early childhood sector and how we can scaffold this 21st century skill to our children today.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Define the term computational thinking and the 4 stages it comprises of
• Discuss and explore the importance of computational thinking in the early years
• Introduction to Tactile Robotics
• Explore the curriculum of the platform – Matatalab from an educator’s perspective
• Able to craft and design lesson plans that integrate daily learning and STEAM
Early Childhood Educators
- 8 Hours (Classroom)
Award of Certificate
KLCII certificate of attendance “Tactile Programming for Early Learners”
All fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST and are in Singapore dollars.
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice.
** Terms & Conditions apply