The workshop aims to introduce simple, creative and practical tips and basic photography knowledge to prechool teachers, enabling them to leverage on mobile photography in creating engaging photo portfolios of their students in the preschool environment.
The workshop will cover:
Part 1: (4 Hours)
• What is a camera? From film to digital and beyond
• What are the basic features of a camera?
• How can I take better photos? Composition rules
• What can I do with my mobile camera?
Mobile photography tips and tricks
• How to capture engaging and meaningful photos of my students during activities?
Scenario building, illustrations, practices, review and Q&A.
Part 2: (4 Hours)
• Practice Session
For preschool teachers who would like to better their photography skills and to use photography as a source for creative visual content at presentation at work.
Note: Participants are required to bring along 2 copies of past photos taken of centre children for the class.
*Fees quoted are inclusive of 7% GST