The IELTS is an internationally-recognised test of English proficiency. It is required for admission into university programmes around the world and for migration application purposes for the UK, Canada, and Australia. If you intend to take the IELTS test, you need to be adequately prepared. KLC International Institute’s IELTS Preparation Course has been specially designed for students to master the 4 main skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking and other skills such as note-taking and interview skills.
KLC International Institute (KLCII) is an established training institution with a 30-year history and proven track record of providing quality higher education in Singapore and the region. It is a member of the Crestar Education Group, which has an extensive network of education centres in the region.
- To identify the different parts of the IELTS test
- To develop familiarity with the IELTS test structure
- To apply effective strategies to do well in the 4 language skill components of the IELTS test
- To distinguish the kinds of IELTS test and select the test suitable to their needs
- Introduction to the IELTS Test
- Sample Test 1 and Listening Component
- The Reading Component
- Sample Test 2
- The Writing Component
- Sample Test 3
- The Speaking Component
- Sample Test 4
- More Writing Practice
- Final Sample Test, FAQs and Test Registration
KLCII’s IELTS Preparatory Course is designed for individuals who are interested in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. This course is for students who want to learn about and prepare themselves for the actual IELTS exam.
Duration: 10 Weeks
Total Hours: 40 hours
All fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST and are in Singapore dollars.
Students are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $85.60 upon course sign-up.
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice. For a full schedule of the miscellaneous fees, please click here.