The course is designed to provide the students with new and current skills relevant to the requirement of the business environment. Students will develop self-confidence; have relevant work ethics with a set of values and belief that are fundamental to their working career. The subjects will provide the necessary acumens needed to bridge the necessity of the working world and to have a successful career.
The objectives of the course are to enable students to:
- Gain an understanding of the purposes, functions, and concepts of management
- Gevelop communication skills
- Achieve an understanding of marketing concepts and techniques
- Develop basic skills in accounting such process of recording, summarising, analysing, and interpreting financial activities
- Principles of Management
- English for Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Accounting
- Full-time: 3 months
- Part-time: 5 months
A range of assignments with written and practical examinations.
Award of Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, and a minimum of 80% attendance, students will receive a Certificate in Foundational Business Studies, awarded by KLC International Institute.
- At least 16 years old
- At least 9 years formal education OR
- GCE “N” Level OR
- GCE “O” Level
- A Credit in GCE “N” Level English OR
- GCE “O” Level English D7 OR
- IELTS 4.5 (General)
All fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST and are in Singapore dollars. Students are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $288.90 upon course sign-up.
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice. For a full schedule of the miscellaneous fees, please click here.