This module is to equip individuals with a set of core skills and emotional intelligence principles to understand and apply self-awareness techniques to manage their own emotions and those of others whom they encounter daily. It will enhance the learners’ professionalism to foster positive relationships in the workplace environment.
- Explain the concept of Emotional Intelligence in own words
- Recognise own emotional states, the causes of those emotional states and its effects on performance and interpersonal relationships at the workplace
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses and make improve-ments needed to develop Emotional Intelligence
- Present self with confidence and show flexibility in responding to changes at the workplace
- Demonstrate conscientiousness and trustworthiness to complete given tasks according to organisational standards
- Demonstrate initiative and opti-mism in pursuing goals beyond what is required and expected of self
- Recognise the emotional needs of others, empathise and respond ap-propriately to their needs
- Manage own emotions and im-pulses to work effectively with others, taking into consideration the different cultures and background of individu-als at the workplace
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in operational roles, and individuals who want to learn how to better manage self through applying emotional intelligence in the work environment.
- 16 Hours
Award of Certificate
WSQ Statement of Attainment upon successful course completion.
|Full course fee (without 7% GST)||$290.00|
|Nett course fee||$58.00|
|7% GST on nett course fee||$20.30|
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST||$78.30|
|Additional funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)^||$43.50|
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from WTS^||$34.80|
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)#||$29.00|
|nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from ETSS#||$49.30|
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)+||$29.00|
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after additional funding from Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)+||$49.30|
|ECDA funding support available for foreign teachers (80%)||NO|
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST, after 80% ECDA funding for foreign teachers||NO|
All fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST and are in Singapore dollars.
- * Course fee funding of 50% is available for Singaporeans/PRs aged 21 years and above.
- ^ Course fee funding of 95% available for Singaporeans aged 35 years old & above + earning $2,000 & below per month.
- +Course fee funding of 90% (SkillsFuture MCES) available for Singaporeans aged 40 years & above.
- # For company-sponsored applicants, Enhanced Training Support for SMEs funding can be applied through www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
- For companies that meet the eligibility requirements, absentee payroll capped at $4.50/hr based on classroom hours can be claimed through the SkillsConnect system (www.skillsconnect.gov.sg).
- For self-fund applicants earning $1,900 & below per month, training allowance** capped at $4.50/hr based on classroom hours can be claimed through NTUC U Portal (www.ntuc.org.sg).
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice.
** Terms & Conditions apply