The course is registered and approved by Singapore Ministry of Education. The core objective is to cultivate and to allow Chinese teachers to adapt the professional modern way of teaching.
- Exclusive modules to equip teachers with the 21st century way of teaching.
- To enhance teaching, our courses are lead by lecturers from Singapore Ministry of Education and professors from prestigious universities in China.
- Allow teachers to adapt the updated methods of Chinese language teaching from the Ministry of Education.
|Chinese Character and Teaching Methods||27|
|Listening and Oral Teaching Methods||30|
|Second Language Acquisition and Strategies||27|
|Chinese Language Testing and Evaluation||21|
|Designing Curriculum and Teaching Materials||30|
|One- To- One Teaching Methods||21|
|Using Information Technology in Chinese Teaching||30|
|Chinese Rhetoric and Writing Skills||18|
|Managing and Encouraging the Learning of Chinese Language in Classrooms||27|
|Singapore and Malaya Literature Appreciation/ Newspaper Article Teaching Methods||30|
This course consist of:
- Classroom Hours: 261 Hours
- 1 year (Part-time)
- Classroom Presentation
- Open- book Exam
- Individual/ Group Assignments
Award of Certificate
Upon successful completion of coursework and examination, and a minimum of 80% attendance, students will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Chinese Language Teaching by KLC International Institute.
Obtained at least 2 GCE”A”level passes and a “B” in Chinese or its equivalent.
Hotline: 6858 9624 / 6858 9610
Diploma in Chinese Language Teaching → Advanced Diploma in Chinese Language Teaching → Bachelor of Arts in Intl Chinese Language Teaching(by the University of East China Normal University)* → Masters