How to Apply
Have you checked the course entry requirements?
Before you apply to study at KLCII, check that you meet all the entry requirements for your chosen course.
Do this by searching for a course and scroll down to “Admission requirements”.
Apply by contacting our Course Consultant at 6337 8338.
Before application, please ensure that you have the following documents in soft copy (PDF, JPG, Doc, Zip format).
- Academic certificates and transcripts (i.e. GCE ‘A’ levels, GCE ‘O’ levels, Polytechnic Diploma, and Degree)
Note: Official documents in other languages must be translated, notarized or verified by recognized approved agencies
- NRIC Copy
- Language Proficiency Test (i.e. WPL result, IELTS)
- Latest 1-month payslip (If employed in the Early Childhood Industry)
- Other supporting documents based on entry requirement, eg. LON, recommendation letter, LOU etc,
- Medical Insurance Coverage (Student) (If applicable)
Upon your application submission is successful, we will contact you about your course application and instructions on how to pay a non-refundable application fee of $86.40 (inclusive of GST) will be given.
Note: KLC International Institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone any classes due to unforeseen circumstances.
An orientation invitation email will be sent to all successful applicants. For early childhood courses, applicants will be only invited to course orientation after approval by the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA).