How to Apply
1. Check admission eligibility
Ensure that you have met all admission requirement for the programme that you are interested in enrolling. You can refer to the admission requirements under the Programmes section.
If you are also applying for funding support, please check if you have also met the necessary requirements to qualify here.
2. Complete the Local Student Application Form (download here)
3. Completed application forms are to be submitted to KLC International Institute accompanied by:
- A non-refundable application fee of $85.60 (inclusive of GST)
- Certified true copies of transcripts and certificates
- Photocopy of NRIC/Passport
Application fee can be payable by Cheque, Cash, NETS, Master/Visa credit cards at our Sales Office. All cheques are to be made in Singapore dollars and payable to “KLC International Institute Pte Ltd”.
KLC International Institute Pte Ltd
587 Upper Serangoon Road Crestar Building Singapore 534564
Tel: (65) 6337 8338
4. Upon receipt of your application, our team of consultants will contact you within 5 working days to inform you on application status and to arrange for a pre-course counselling session.
5. Upon successful enrolment and signing of the student contract, the student can make payment of course fees to KLCII via the following methods: a) Cash, b) Credit Card, c) Nets, d) Cheque payable to “KLC International Institute Pte Ltd” or e) Internet Banking/GIRO/Telegraphic Transfer.
Note: For payment option e, student and KLC International Institute Ptd Ltd will bear their own respective bank charges.