SkillsFuture Credit (For Self-fund applicants only)
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above can use their SkillsFuture Credit to defray course nett fees. To find out your SkillsFuture Credit balance, please login to www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/credit using your Singpass.
Place-and-Train (PnT) for Educarers (Optional)
The Place-and-Train (PnT) for Educarers is jointly offered by the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA), SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and Workforce Singapore (WSG). It is designed to equip mid-career individuals who aspire to become Educarers with the necessary qualifications and skills. The PnT operates in the mode under which the participating preschool operators will employ eligible trainees before the commencement of the WSQ certificate full-time course. Successful trainees under this PnT will receive monthly salary and course sponsorship from employer and undertake commitment to signing of bond.
Eligibility criteria for PnT applicants who:
• Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) aged 21 years and above
• Graduated or completed National Service, whichever is later, at least two years prior at the point of application;
• Have fulfilled the minimum course entry requirements;
• New hires should be hired for not more than six months;
• New hires must not be in the same job role prior to joining the PnT;
• New hires must not be a shareholder of the PnT company, or its related companies;
• New hires must not be related to the owner(s) of the PnT company; and
• New hires must not be immediate ex-staff of PnT company or its related companies.